Thursday, April 16, 2009

How does the song "Pulling Teeth" by Green Day relate to psychology?

How does this song relate to psychology (in any way possible)





Here are the lyrics:





I%26#039;m all busted up


Broken bones and nasty cuts


Accidents will happen


But this time I can%26#039;t get up





She comes to check on me


Making sure I%26#039;m on my knees


After all she%26#039;s the one


Who put me in this state





Is she ultra-violent?


Is she disturbed?


I better tell her that I love her


Before she does it all over again


Oh god, she%26#039;s killing me!!!





For now I%26#039;ll lie around


Hell, that%26#039;s all I can really do


She takes good care of me


Just keep saying my love is true





Is she ultra-violent?


Is she disturbed?


I better tell her that I love her


Before she does it all over again


Oh god, she%26#039;s killing me!!!





Looking out my window for


Someone that%26#039;s passing by


No one knows I%26#039;m locked in here


All I do is cry





For now I%26#039;ll lie around


hell, that%26#039;s all I can really do


She takes good care of me


Just keep saying my love is true

How does the song %26quot;Pulling Teeth%26quot; by Green Day relate to psychology?
the fact that the love for someone was given so strongly and in return was nothing caused the person to steer into severe depression. after that, all you need to do is explain a little bit on how the lyrics tie into that (give some lyrics for support) and talk a little bit about depression itself.





hope this helps. i%26#039;m not that much of a Green Day fan but i still like listening to songs that have hidden meanings
Reply:I%26#039;m pretty sure they have a Sub/Dom relationship, at least psychologically.


She%26#039;s eating him up, and all he has to do is stick around and say his love is true.


It is a sad song.


I still love Green Day, though:)


Good luck



handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment